Most of these are "no-brainers", but for some they do need to actually be brought up again each year. Here are som bridal beauty DONT'S.
1. Don't fake and bake up to two days prior to the wedding. If you do use a tanning bed or lay out in the sun give the redness time to tone itself down. Remember to moisturize too!!! No peely brides allowed!
2. Don't wax any areas on your body or face during the week prior to the wedding. That even means bikini areas. If you are a regular bikini waxer it is probably safe. If you are doing this for the first time for your wedding night or honeymoon, do it earlier to allow time for the area to heal. Swelling or bumps MAY occur. Just be on the safe side.
3. Don't try new make-up looks the day of the wedding. Just don't. Really. That electric eel green liquid eyeliner only looks good when applied by professionals.
4. Don't starve yourself for goodness sake!
5. Don't get a facial the day before of day of your wedding. Allow at least 2-3 days before the wedding. Redness and marks can appear after a facial, especially if extractions are done.
6. Don't dye and perm your hair at the same time. This applies for anytime not just bridal times.
7. Don't touch up your colored nail polish while in your dress.
8. Don't mandate what color make-up your attendants should wear.
9. Don't try to match your make-up to your weddings color scheme.
10. Most Important- Just don't try any new beauty regimes the week of the wedding!