Tuesday, June 19, 2007

6 Days

I'm looking forward to a week from today, when we won't be worrying about this party anymore.

Yesterday I worked on guest bags. I have to finish them today, since guests start checking into the hotel tomorrow.

Yesterday Mike confirmed with his friends who will arrive early with the beverages for the bar. He also brought home the sound system we're borrowing from another friend so we can make sure we know how to set it up.

Last night we finalized the ceremony, except for writing our vows. We're suffering from a little bit of writer's block. I found this quote, "I cannot woo in festival terms," from Much Ado About Nothing, that sums up my problem. It's easy to feel all the feelings, but hard to write them down and say them in front of everybody.

Today is my last day of work for a week! Besides working, I have to finish the guest bags, do a few more napkins, and wash the bathroom and kitchen floors. Parents start arriving tomorrow, and who knows, after traveling 3,000 miles they may want to pop-in to their kids' apartment for a visit.

No comments: