Friday, June 22, 2007

3 Days

What day is today? Friday? It's hard to keep track of time when you're not at work. (I hesitate to say "when you're on vacation" because I haven't spent enough time relaxing for this to be a real vacation.)

Yesterday my mom came over and we did a dress fitting. She just has to do some minor adjustments. She worked on it yesterday afternoon and will work on it again this afternoon.

I finished the music playlists yesterday.

Today I have some errands to run. There's another trip to Target in my future and I have to bring more guest bags to the hotel.

Tonight we're going out to eat with our parents, brothers, and friend who's the officiant. We're not calling it the rehearsal dinner, since we're not having a rehearsal and one member of the bridal party is missing--my maid of honor. (She gets into town tomorrow.) But if the people at the restaurant want to give us complimentary champagne or something because it looks like a rehearsal dinner, we'll graciously accept it.

Trying to drink water, eat vegetables, and take naps in my down time. And "Just say no" to the majority of alcoholic drinks that are tempting me. I don't have time this weekend to be hungover. I want to be a happy, healthy bride on Monday.

No comments: