Monday, August 6, 2007

Wedding Pictures!

The moment many have been waiting for... I can finally share my wedding pictures! The full album is here on flickr.

Some highlights:

Mike running in late with his shirt
pre-ceremony31422.JPG

Us
stephanie&michael31384.JPG

Family portrait
portrait31574.JPG

Ceremony
ceremony31294.JPG

My dress
pre-ceremony31410.JPG

Kids are cute
ceremony31261.JPG

My bouquet -- not bad for $10!
details31610

Clicking on any of the photos will take you to the full set on flickr. All photography by gumgirl. She and her assistant were a joy to have at the wedding with us. They blended into the background when they needed to but also got up and did their job when they needed to. All the guests loved having them around, they made everyone feel at ease about having their pictures taken. I fully recommend them to any brides in the San Francisco/Bay Area.

No comments: