Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Writing the Vows

Technically we are renewing our vows since we're already married. At the courthouse we used the standard wording. I'd like something a little more special for our wedding, but everything seems boring, or old-fashioned, or sappy, or serious.

In poking around on the web I came across many suggestions for Wedding Mad Libs. I'm sold. It would be great if our friends and family members told us what they think of us. I'm not sure of the logistics of how this would work. Here's one bridal blogger's musings on it: Mad Lib vows. You can also buy Mad Libs in Love, which would probably have some good templates. And you can find PDF ideas all over the internet for printing out.

This is definitely something to think about.

1 comment:

Vicky said...

I love the idea! Especially if it's forever on DVD somewhere! Sign me up!