Friday, September 7, 2007

Today Throws a Wedding -- Pick the Gown

I am way behind on my coverage of the Today Show Throws a Wedding with Martha Stewart. This week they're choosing the gown! I love wedding gowns. But I am not thrilled with the selection. See for yourself. Maybe they look better in real life, or at least on a tv screen rather than a thumbnail image. The Today Show has craftily made their website so that it's not easy to snag photos and re-post them. Boo!

I'm going to do my civic duty and vote. Probably for the Melissa Sweet. Let your inner wedding planner come out and make the choices for someone else's dream wedding!

I actually haven't watched any of the coverage on tv yet. I'm sure it's insipid and grating, but I'm going to try and watch for the winning gown next week.

No comments: