Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Al Roker + Martha Stewart + You

Some of you who read my regular blog, Where in the World Am I?, probably know of my love-hate relationship with the Today Show. I can't help but be sucked in to their latest Today Show Throws a Wedding feature. This year they've joined up with Martha Stewart. I wish I had a Martha Stewart wedding! I might even be willing to go on tv for it! (But Mike would never have gone for that.)

I've been a sucker for their previous weddings on tv. I look at the gowns and flowers and vote online. I watch the big day broadcast, foolishly teary-eyed. I can't help it.

I'm already married, but some of you aren't, so you can sign up online to be one of Martha Stewart's perfect brides: Would you like to get married on Today?

You don't have to go anywhere near Martha Stewart to take advantage of some of the goods. If you're feeling adventurous, join Al Roker (because, really, who better to cover wedding dresses?) to Grab a free wedding dress. Las Vegas was this morning. For the rest of the week, check out Al in Miami, Chicago, and New York.

And let us know if you go for it! We'd love to catch a glimpse of a reader, or see her entire wedding, on tv!

(Pic from MSNBC.com)

No comments: