Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Mizrahi Love in the House!


Can I just squee for a bit here and share some exciting news! Isaac Mizrahi is now doing all things Bridal at Target. As if this red and white, designer loving haven couldn't get any better they have further expanded the Mizrahi empire.

Bridal gowns start at just $89.99 and there a some really classic and elegant styles to choose from. I myself purchased a pink chintz bridesmaid dress for a wedding I'm attending in June for only $40! There are styles of tuxes for men, children's clothes, shoes, purses and even veils all in the brand new bridal department. Click here to view Isaac himself unveiling the line and discussing some of the many options that the bridal department will now have.

I for one think this is a long time in coming and a FABULOUS idea! Have fun browsing!!!

No comments: